2019 Scientific Poster Competition
All poster presentations and awards will be during ACOFPCA'43 at the Disneyland Hotel in Anaheim, CA. July 31 - August 4, 2019.
Submit on one of three categories!
Original Research | Academic Innovation or Practice Improvement | Case Presentation
Who May Compete?
- This competition is open to all current Osteopathic Medical Students, Family Medicine Interns, and Residents
- Attending physicians and faculty co-authorship is encouraged
- Multiple students, interns and/or Family Medicine Residents may collaborate on a single poster
How Do I Submit a Poster?
- Submit completed Poster Submission Form to email@example.com by July 23, 2019.
- Include an abstract (250 word limit) for your poster.
- Accepted posters will be notified by email.
- Note: Submissions that promote commercial interests or that feature proprietary materials will not be approved.
Yes, prizes are awarded.
- 1st place $500
- 2nd place $250
- 3rd place $100